Terms & Conditions / Privacy
1 -> Definitions
“Staff” are defined as users ranked as Owners, Admins, Head-Moderators, Moderators and Helpers.
"Sub-staff" are defined as users ranked as Developer and network builders.
"Staff" and "Sub-staff" together afterward calling the "Building World NetWork-team" (BWN in short) or "team"
“Network” is defined as the collection of Minecraft servers, websites hosted, Building World NetWork Discord, and other services supplied to you.
“Building World Team” (BWT in short) is not part of the NetWork, however it shares the server and the server builds Those members that are part of BWT may build for the server or other builds that may not be directly related to BWN.
"Policy" is also known as 'User Agreement'
"Social-media", is combination of discord and any other our media
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to:
- Player data files (inventories, container content, permissions, perks, …)
- Player Builds, all building and objects that were made by players
- Server builds, all object that were made for the server like lobby, spawns, etc
- Code contributions
- Articles written, on the forum or on any other form
- Graphical contributions (screenshots, videos, textures, …)
- Sound contributions (sound files, music, …)
2 -> TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Building World NetWork and Building World Team are in no way affiliated with Mojang AB or Microsoft. We are a non-profit, unregistered online entity of enthusiastic fans with no source of revenue except for donations and one financial backer, who all chose to voluntarily participate in to lead/create a Minecraft network server.
3 -> User agreements
- You agree to hold harmless Minecraft Building World Network or Building World Team and it’s Staff, their heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, and all other persons acting under Building World Network or Staff’s authority or those for whom they are acting, from any liability resulting from your usage of the Network
- You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, partners, and all other parties related to this server's staff.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- That you be aware that all terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as using any of the network services, and will remain to the end even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the network in any way.
4 -> Registrations
By registering to any Building World Network you agree to these terms and conditions:
- The network reserves the right to deny or reject any username;
- If you have been previously banned in all the networks off Building World Network, you will not attempt to circumvent this ban without a proper consent from the staff.
5 - > General
- All player builds that are made in the open servers, (creative, survival and skyblock), is the players responsibility so it is not belonging to Building World NetWork or it is otherwise instructed by the owners.
- When a player build do not comply to the rule the staff preserve the right to remove the build with or without notification
- All builds that are built by the players in BWT belong to the Building World Team unless otherwise instructed by the Owners.
- All server builds belong to the network, this includes the schematics in all game-modes and what is built in BWT.
- The Sub-staff are part of the Building World-team, even when the network does not have any members that hold those functions;
- Any other content that was created in-game or in any part of our Network by the players is the players responsibility. So when any of those content do not comply to the network's rule, the staff preserve the right to remove the content;
- When perm ban all plots, claims ,etc from the player may removed from the server ;
- When received a perm ban besides BuildingWorld servers, on the website then you get also a ban in the entire network
- The network using only legitimate plugins or bots, so we do not use plugin or anything else that obtain with NFT’s or similar
- It is not allowed to ddos or bot attacking BWN server or anything other services from our network.
6 -> Website and discord
- You only are allowed to modify your own information , what you have shared on our discord
- It is not allowed to alter any material in any means that is posted by the staff
- The use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) is on your own risk;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the network's web site and discord is not allowed
- The materials on the Networks discord are provided "as is". Building World NetWork makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, the network does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Our network does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7 -> In-game items and money
- If the server and or game-mode resets (full reset), this include the money and items, everything will be reset and you don't get your items/money back;
- Leave enough space on your inventory when buying items;
- The staff is not required to refund lost items due to inventory or server problems;
- The staff have the right to remove any of your perks or items rewarded at anytime if you didn’t comply to the rules or obtain it illegally;
- Do not sell items / in-game money / kits / etc for real money outside our store.
8 -> Donations ranks and rank upgrades
- Please keep in mind that Building World NetWork has the right to change permissions, prices and any other content at any time, with or without notice;
- Keep in mind anything that the ranks and other content you bought from the store are not purchases they are donations for supporting the server;
- Any transaction is final and there are no refunds
- Donations ranks won't be transferred to an account from another player;
- The network isn't responsible for payment problems and the donation is not refundable in any case;
- Only donators keep there donations ranks after a reset, otherwise given or removed by the owners;
- Even with a ban, there is no refund possible;
- If you are under 18 years old then you have to ask a parent or mentor for permission before donation. We aren't responsible for player if they are under 18 years old and have donated
- The Owners preserve the right to remove any donation ranks, when they feel it was given unfairly or unauthorized.
- If any of the server(s) or game-mode(s) on BWN are to ever shut down, refunds will not be available.
- We do not take any liability for our online goods being sold by third party users
- You are responsible for entering the correct username(s) for the package(s) that you will be/are purchasing! If you still manage to enter the incorrect username, please create a Discord ticket or by emailing us at email@example.com and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible!
9 -> DONATION AND FINANCIAL AGREEMENTS
By agreeing you are stating that:
- Your accept that they are donations for supporting the server
- You have parental permission;
- You have authorisation to use the debit/credit card/PayPal account or any other legal payment system to donate;
- You will not charge back, dispute, reverse any payments;
- You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks;
- We reserve the right to ban any account, and IPs with or without consent, notice or warning!
- You understand there are no refunds and you can’t issue a refund;
- You comply by our rules at which is shown at http://www.buildingworldnetwork.com/rules/ on this website
- Other donations then in the categories without instructions by an owner shall be considered a donation without reward(s).
If you do not agree with the terms listed above then please do not donate and / or register then it is your responsibility.
10 -> Some breaks a rule
When someone breaks a rule including a chat rule, do not report it at Mojang as stated before we are no way affiliated with Mojang AB or Microsoft as stated above. So you should always make a report ticket on our Discord or make a topic at https://www.buildingworldnetwork.com/forums/report-other-players.18/.
However we are NOT responsible if someone got reported by the Mojang report system.
11 -> In received a punishment
If you received a punishment from our staff there might be reason, however if you feel this to be unjust then you can make a ticket on our Discord or you can make a topic at https://www.buildingworldnetwork.com/forums/appeal-request.19/.
PLEASE DO NOT report a player with the Mojang report system, report a player as described.
12 -> Modifications / Violation of the Terms and conditions
Building World NetWork reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service and Rules at any time with or without notice. Violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your account. While the network prohibits illegal activity and has put measures towards prohibiting illegal activity, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the Content and actions of our members
This will cover all services under its control, like our website and our Minecraft server. By using our services you are consenting to this policy and the progress of how we collect our data. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not make use of our services.
1 -> Information that we will collect
We only collect data from the following in our network / our third parties
- In-game, we will only collect your personal in-game name + IP, to be able to identify you and your account. (These will always be kept private and confidential)
- On our discord we are only use your full Discord name to identify you and your account and will be used on our website for the staff applications;
- On our website, we collect your login name along with an email address (required for Login purposes and to reset your password), Age / Date of birth (optional but will be required when making staff applications which is private between the player and staff who deal with applications). Other data such as media you share with uploaded photos and videos when making player reports etc.
- Payment systems will collect your personal information from our third parties, which might be required for progressing your payment such as e-mail addresses, Name and address (for billing purposes and payment processing requirements), what your purchases are along with your in game name (See below at third parties for more details)
- Or any other information though our form to make contact to us through our social media or e-mail addresses
2 ->How we use the information
We only use the information from our network to provide, maintain, protect and improve our network.
BuildingWorld NetWork use this information for business purposes such as:
- Hiring staff
- Logins / Password resets
We use your e-mail address when you have made e-mail contact with us.
When you contact us we may keep a record of your communication as well as other information to help solve any issues you might be facing. Keep in mind that the comment sections, forums and any other areas of our Network are public. Any information posted in those areas are viewable and usable by anyone that has access to our pages.
We do not share any information to any other parties that is not directly linked with the NetWork, Only for legal reasons do we provide this information to other organisations or for governmental request too detect or prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Also we use the data to operate our network and manage our user sessions, this includes analyzing our network, preventing malicious behavior and fraud, and improving the content. We do not share the data for advertising purposes.
3 -> Third Parties
While we strive to use services from reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on the Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. We may use third parties to help offer you better Services. For further information, please see some of the relevant privacy policies below for our third parties and additionally consult industry codes of conduct.
4 -> Ending account
5 -> Accessing and updating information
If you want to update any information for reasonable reasons you may also contact us by e-mail, but we may ask for any verification before we act on your request depending on the nature.
6 -> Information security
We do our best to protect users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of our information that we hold ,and we undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter. You can help protect your account information by using unique and hard-to-guess passwords.
7 -> Minors under 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any minor under the age of 13. Also we are using for one the services from Discord so this means we are also bound to its terms. If you a parent of a child under the age of 13 and might have any concern from our Network, please contact us with our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8 -> Our NetWork location
Our NetWork is directed into Europe so your information will be processed and stored in Europe and you are consenting to store your data under Europe law.
9 -> Changes
10 -> Questions
For question or request regarding your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com